Service Level Agreement
This Feebak Service Level Agreement ("SLA") between Fantacode Private Limited
("Feebak", "us" or "we", "Fantacode") and users of the Feebak Services ("you")
governs the use of the Feebak Services under the provisions of the Feebak Terms & Conditions (the "Terms").
Unless otherwise provided herein, this SLA is subject to the provisions of the Terms.
2. Service Commitment
Fantacode will make the Feebak service available 24 hours a day,
7 days a week, and use commercially reasonable best efforts
to provide 99.95% monthly uptime, except for
any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond Feebak’s reasonable control,
including failure or delay of your Internet connection,
misconfiguration by you or any third party acting on your behalf,
issues on your network, or telecommunications services contracted directly by you.
any unavailability as a result of the actions of Genesys Cloud,
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) including
- changes in Genesys Cloud API structure for functions used by Feebak.
- any maintenance or planned downtime of the Genesys Cloud or GCP services,
- any fault or failure of the PureCloud or GCP services, or
- Genesys either terminating the Customer Agreement or suspending our or your use of Genesys Cloud services.
"Maintenance" means scheduled Unavailability of the Feebak Services, as announced by us before the Feebak Services becoming Unavailable.
"Monthly Uptime Percentage" is calculated by subtracting from 100% the percentage of minutes during the month in which the Feebak Services were Unavailable. Monthly Uptime Percentage measurements exclude downtime resulting directly or indirectly from any SLA Exclusion.
"Unavailable" and "Unavailability" mean, feebak app or services not reachable due to Feebak's fault.
4. Severity Levels
Critical: You are experiencing a severe problem resulting in an inability to perform a critical business function. There is no workaround.
High: You are able to perform job functions but performance is degraded or limited.
Medium: Your ability to perform job functions is largely unaffected,
but noncritical functions or procedures are unusable or hard to use. A workaround is available.
Feebak Service is available and operational;
you require information or assistance on Feebak services
capabilities or configuration.
6. Service Availability
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this SLA are as follows:
- Support Portal (https://support.feebak.com) or Email Support (email@example.com)
- 9:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. (GMT +5:30) Monday - Friday
- Service requests received outside of office hours will be collected, and while efforts will
be made to deal with an issue as it arises, no action can be guaranteed until the next working day
7. Service Requests
- We will respond to any service-related incidents and/or requests submitted
by you as soon as is practicable and in any event within the timeframes set out below.
We will both will act in good faith to determine the severity level of each issue,
however, your determination of the severity level of each issue shall be final.
- Our committed response times to service issues are as follows
- Critical within 8 hours
- High within 24 hours
- Medium within 24 hours
- Low within 24 hours
8. SLA Exclusions
The Service Commitment does not apply to any Unavailability:
- That results from a suspension or Remedial Action, as described in the Terms;
- Caused by factors outside of our reasonable control, including any force majeure event, Internet access, or problems beyond the demarcation point of the Feebak network;
- That results from any actions or inactions of you or any third party;
- That results from the equipment, software or other technology of you or any third party (other than third party equipment within our direct control);
- That results from failures of Genesys Cloud API not attributable to Unavailability; or
- That results from any Maintenance.